Can you believe we got another 15 inches of snow? — Not kidding. March in New Hampshire is weird. Anyway, that kinda meant I was snowed in for the day. Yoga was cancelled, so I’m not missing a week, and because I live in an awesome small town, I was able to walk to my hair appointment. Not having to reschedule is a very good thing, can you shaggy looking?
Gotta love new stamps! This guy is part of a new set from Dylusions, I’m in love and just had to sneak in a little play time around my discombobulated, but busy day.
The chore list went as follows today.
- Finish some library work. Yup. Done.
- Clean bathroom. Not perfect, but done.
- Do laundry. Mostly done.
- Shovel. Yup, with help from a nephew and a sister-in-law — Thank you Mark and Heidi!
- Cook beans. Yup, after soaking them on the counter for a couple of days, they were ready to cook.
- Try out new stamps. Of course!
- Play with Thora. Not a day goes by without doing this! Love that dog!
- Finish reading The Grave’s a Fine and Private Place by Alan Bradley. Yup, not my favorite one in the series, but I will always read a Flavia de Luce mystery.
Tomorrow, I will do my normal errands including a special trip to a locally-owned art store who is having a big sale on paints and markers — yum, that’s gonna be good, dangerous, but good.
Stamps by: Stampin’ Up, Tim Holtz, and Dylusions.